The gold standard in US GAAP resources―fully revised to reflect the latest pronouncements
US GAAP undergoes constant revision and review, requiring accountants and other financial practitioners to keep a close eye on updates and changes. Wiley GAAP 2023 offers the most comprehensive coverage of all Financial Accounting Standards Board (FASB) Topics―including all the latest updates.
Every chapter offers a discussion of relevant perspectives and issues, GAAP sources, practice-oriented examples, and clear definitions of terms, concepts, and rules. Every FASB Topic is clearly explained in a reader-friendly way and includes dynamic graphics to help the reader understand and retain the nuanced subject matter.
Extensively updated to reflect all current US GAAP changes, this invaluable practice resource:
- Reviews all the latest changes to accounting principles
- Offers expert guidance on complex issues raised by specific pronouncements
- For ease of research, includes topic-specific chapters and comprehensive cross-references
- Illustrates how each standard applies to common, real-world scenarios
- Clarifies how to implement each standard with numerous practical examples
The 2023 edition includes the latest revisions to standards on credit losses, leases, derivatives, and more, plus guidance on a new FASB Codification topic on government assistance.
All course materials provided
No additional testing, grading or certificate fees
Course level: Basic
Instructional Method: Self-Study